On 29/03/16 07:36, Walter Bright wrote:
On 3/28/2016 8:00 PM, Nick Sabalausky wrote:
We have
better things to deal with than endless Fire and Motion:

It's 7:40am here, and I just got to work. I stopped reading half way through, because I decided I need to actually work :-)

That article is right on.

I discovered a long time ago that the secret to getting something done
is to work on it every day, even if it's just for one minute. It's
amazing how much gets done with just those minutes every day.

That's my philosophy for learning to play the piano (which I've started about a year ago, at the ripe age of 42). So far, it's been working out great for me.

Shachar