On Wednesday, 20 April 2016 at 07:53:53 UTC, Benjamin Thaut wrote:
Is there a official presentation template for Dconf 2016? If not it would be greate if someone could create one. Many programmers (me included) are not good with picking colors and thus presentations usually don't look as good as they could.

Kind Regards
Benjamin Thaut

As a guy who is going to watch the recordings on-line, I would like to remind you not to rely on laser pointers too much.
Its never visible on the recordings!
I think its best (mileage may vary) to have little enough on a slide so that you can comfortably describe what to look at, with words.