On 5/12/2016 4:23 PM, Daniel Kozak wrote:
But what I am really piss of is that current string type is
alias to immutable(char)[] (so it is not usable at all). This is really problem
for me. Because this make working on array of chars almost impossible.

Even char[] is unusable. So I am force to used ubyte[], but this is really not
an array of chars.

ATM D does not support even full Unicode strings and even basic array of chars
:(.

I hope this will be fixed one day. So I could start to expand D in Czech, until
than I am unable to do that.

I can't find any actionable information in this.