On Wednesday, 18 May 2016 at 13:26:14 UTC, Manuel König wrote:

I think I will use glfw3 later. I don't know if the original problem of using multiple configurations (xcb, xlib, glfw3, ...) is possible with only dub's internal logic. I tried putting this in my "vulkantest" packages' dub.json

"subConfigurations":
{
        "erupted": "with-derelict-loader",
        "erupted": "normal"
}

just for testing, and dub told me

Could not resolve configuration for package vulkantest

So I thinnk multiple subconfigurations are not supported.

The way to handle this is to make multiple configurations of vulkantest, one for each of the configurations of erupted you want to support. Then, when you build vulkantest, you specify the configuration you want to build on the command line (unless you're building the default).