On Sunday, 22 May 2016 at 17:49:08 UTC, poliklosio wrote:
Oh, I see. I didn't realize you don't have a Windows machine available. I'll try to build the newest version when I have the time.

Its pretty unfortunate that it doesn't work because VSCode is the only editor that has all ticks on this page
https://wiki.dlang.org/Editors
so people new to D are more likely to try VSCode first (like me), only wasting time if they are on Windows.

windows hates me too much, these permission issues don't make any sense. Why wouldn't dub be able to write the lib file to the project directory? Fixing workspace-d-installer is just as important as fixing workspace-d for windows. Also the laptop is so super slow, I think my Windows VM would be faster. Gonna try and fix the issues on there in the next few days.