On Sunday, 22 May 2016 at 21:33:49 UTC, WebFreak001 wrote:
windows hates me too much, these permission issues don't make any sense. Why wouldn't dub be able to write the lib file to the project directory? Fixing workspace-d-installer is just as important as fixing workspace-d for windows. Also the laptop is so super slow, I think my Windows VM would be faster. Gonna try and fix the issues on there in the next few days.

Executable files with the text "install" and "setup" in the name, require elevation.
And it's very uncomfortable :(
Maybe change the output name from "workspace-d-installer" to "workspace-d-builder".

About debugger on windows:
https://forum.dlang.org/post/wctrsimrsfpbdkgce...@forum.dlang.org
But I think it would be better to fix dmd.