On 05/25/2016 09:36 AM, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
On Wednesday, 25 May 2016 at 12:53:10 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
Did you consider simply fixing some of that crap?

I did! The result is at dpldocs.info

A few minor changes also went through Phobos too:

https://github.com/dlang/dlang.org/pull/1177
https://github.com/dlang/dlang.org/pull/1184

This is great, thanks much.

but the ddoc model just isn't very good to begin with.

Yah, I wouldn't disagree things can be vastly improved. My point there is to make sure we distinguish what's trivially fixable (e.g. redundant macro definitions) from larger issues. Again, if you find identical macros across dd/ddoc files, or redundant macros that do the same thing in just slightly different ways, please fix or file. Thanks!