On Thursday, 26 May 2016 at 16:20:37 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
On Thursday, 26 May 2016 at 16:11:22 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
I've been working on RCStr (endearingly pronounced "Our Sister")

You really should actually mention RCStr in the subject line so people overwhelmed with the staggering amount of off topic chatter on this forum don't disregard this thread too.

To be fair using a forum called 'General' for technical discussion is asking for trouble. We will be able to tell when D actually starts to become popular because this part of the forum will cease to function as it's inundated with newbies who expect it to mean general questions or something similar.