I rely a lot on std.experimental.alloctor for my "game engine". I have just finished creating my own version for "Algebraic" and I want to disable to default construction as it would make no sense.

I have also created my own containers, the problem is that I can not use my version of "Algebraic" in any of my containers because all of them are using std.experimental.alloctor.makeArray which can not be used with non default constructible types.

While I don't want to have any default constructed type of Algebraic, I really don't care for uninitialized values that I will never use anyway.

I am sure there is a workaround with unions but it would be nice if makeArray/expandArray would just support non default constructible types.

Thoughts?