On Sunday, 12 June 2016 at 11:58:08 UTC, ketmar wrote:
On Sunday, 12 June 2016 at 11:23:56 UTC, Chris wrote:
I haven't had a chance to look at the source code in detail yet. How hard would it be to integrate JIT and D (and C) interop?

not hard. there is extension example (extending engine with D). also, the engine compiles scripts to IR code, which can be JITed as is, or used as a base for some other code representation.

the worst thing (for me) is that it is javascript.

Yeah, same here! It'd be best to write a proper scripting language based on DMDScript.