On 6/18/2016 6:01 PM, Nicholas Wilson wrote:
On Saturday, 18 June 2016 at 20:04:50 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
9. create a module that enables code to be run on GPUs (John Colvin is doing
work on this, ask him how to help!)

Now that I'm on my (southern hemisphere) winter break I will be working on
getting LDC to emit PTX and SPRIV and if I get time whatever metal uses to be
able to use D as the source language for CUDA, OpenCL and Metal respectively.
This should hopefully enable seamless integration with the use of introspection
and whatnot.

This would give us a huge advantage, being able to target the three major
compute APIs.

Yup. Fire away!