On Wednesday, 22 June 2016 at 19:20:30 UTC, jmh530 wrote:

I will touch dub, but I still felt like shouting "well then why doesn't the next edition of Learning D just tell people to look at some D source code and figure it out" when I saw that...

What are you referring to?

I think dub is a great project; it just needs a some work on docs/examples/tutorials if it is going to get included with DMD.

Then pitch in! There are already several examples in the DUB repository. If you think there should be more, create an issue. If you find documentation missing, report it. I wouldn't imagine the Sönke by himself can think of every conceivable scenario someone might need info on, or where the documentation isn't clear enough. Things can't improve unless people let the maintainer know what is missing and, if possible, contribute it themselves.