On Tuesday, 12 July 2016 at 04:37:06 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
If I may rant a bit, lots of posters here posit that with "more process", everything will go better. Meanwhile, we DO have process for bug reports. They go to bugzilla. Posting bugs to the n.g. does not work. More process doesn't work if people are unwilling to adhere to it.

If you think I'm advocating for more process, you've been mislead. More process doesn't work, in general. Even if people are willing to adhere to it.

If you think the issue I have is with one specific bug, same thing.