On Tuesday, 19 July 2016 at 01:38:54 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:

http://i.imgur.com/UTLpK42.png

PS: Click to see the full image.

I like the styling on the right - the vertical spacing between paragraph is ridiculous in the left version, and the "Jump to:" box is too tall. -- Andrei

This is why I don't go through this and help on this matter, I mean the layout is too subjective, I think the left version (Which was changed by my friend) is much better to read than the version on the right.

Another thing: using "font-weight" or "bold" sometimes looks weird on high resolutions, which was avoided on the left, maybe is not too visible here but anyway...

And finally: Keep in mind that some folks (like myself) use Tablet to read manuals, and the font size matters a lot on tiny screens.

By the way, this is not a rant, :) I'm just saying that making layout for others is something that I don't like because the different tastes.

Mattcoder.