On Monday, 18 July 2016 at 15:56:29 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:

* My pet dream was to work on a project with a beautiful justified and hyphenated website. After endless debates, ugliness has won - I'm looking at a eye-scratching ragged right edge.

I just want to point out that Firefox will sporadically justify incredibly poorly, leaving huge spaces between words (In one extreme case, I caught it making something like 3cm gaps). It looks really bad, and isn't actually easier to read when the line length is long.

-Wyatt