On Sunday, 14 August 2016 at 17:30:21 UTC, Basile B. wrote:
On Sunday, 14 August 2016 at 16:27:51 UTC, qznc wrote:
On Saturday, 13 August 2016 at 14:52:06 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
On 08/13/2016 08:37 AM, Vladimir Panteleev wrote:
Friends don't let friends use Linux Mint
Good to know, thanks. So what should I use then? -- Andrei

I use Ubuntu LTS, because one breaking upgrade every two years is enough. I recently spent a few hours to get my laptop nvidia card back to work.

The "crash and back to login screen" bug I guess ? We're so many people to have encountered it. On OpenSuse 13.2 I cannot get G04 to work anymore since months but G03 is fine.

Yes. Although "crash and back to login screen" is probably the symptom for many graphics related problems and not a specific bug. In my case, the solution was to switch to the legacy nvidia-340 driver.