On Sunday, 21 August 2016 at 12:37:35 UTC, Bill Hicks wrote:
[...]

Your offensive tone, your attitude to pointing at a single person as the source of the problems, your improper use of low-level stereotypes and non-technical pointless argumentation are definitely out of place.

That's a pity, because if you tried to maintain a proper conversation, your point of view would be quite interesting: there would be some things to talk about, like Phobos vs STL, interaction of the various advanced features and comparison of D evolution to C++ evolution.

I think some kind of moderation should be applied to this forum, so that people like you either shut up or start exposing their ideas in a civilized way (as I said, you mentioned some things that would deserve attention).

By the way, you are not answering what I asked you in my previous post. But if you can't do it in a grown-up fashion, don't bother doing it, please.