On Tuesday, 20 September 2016 at 11:24:29 UTC, eugene wrote:
On Monday, 19 September 2016 at 20:42:22 UTC, jmh530 wrote:
I don't see a reason to make that sort of change within the D language or DMD, especially when something like Delight exists and probably accomplishes exactly what the OP had wanted.

Delight is not what i meant, i meant something like this:

module test
import std.stdio

void main() {
    write("Hello");
    writeln("world")
}

Without the semicolons, I have to parse the code myself, which makes it harder to read. Do that with 1000 lines of code and it gives me a headache. I have written many tens of thousands of lines of R code and hate the lack of semicolons. This is purely a matter of preference.