On Monday, 26 September 2016 at 12:11:16 UTC, Ilya Yaroshenko wrote:
On Monday, 26 September 2016 at 11:56:39 UTC, Edwin van Leeuwen wrote:
On Monday, 26 September 2016 at 11:46:19 UTC, Johan Engelen wrote:
[...]

Ah, I was not aware that DMD support was dropped completely. I think that is a real shame, and it makes it _much_ less likely that I will use mir in my own projects, let alone as a dependency in another library.

Shame is that D is not popular. I think that Mir can replace C / C++ for hight performance application. And became the best industry system language.

My goal is not a package for D community. My goal is a library for industry. A library that can involve new comers and extend D community multiple times.

Ilya

EDIT: that Mir can help D to replace ...