On Wednesday, 28 December 2016 at 12:03:53 UTC, YAHB wrote:
Making header files manually is a wast of time what i don't have.

Write your own header generator.
Yes, why not to write my own language.

Pfff...too hard to use an AST visitor. And that wants to release a commercial IDE.
Compiler design is not my business.

Personally I don't get the point of writing an IDE if at a time or another you don't start working a bit around you know...D syntax, D grammar.
Actually, I written an OS in D.

True...an Outrageous Scam...
So funny...
https://github.com/Rikarin/Trinix

Instead you seem to get stuck on first issue related to the language.
First issue? Developers of LDC can respond and fix issue in a real time but developers of D frontend not. And that's the thing what pissed me off.

But what's the real issue ? You want to release a pre-compiled static library with headers ?
Yes.

Then you could license the sources, simply.
No, thanks.

Just think to your strategy and try to be wise. Even Qt sources are available. There's at least 10 ways to waste a freelance commercial project.
Qt is out of dated crap mostly useless for fast GUI development. Anyway, it's my project and I don't want to release source codes. No, it's not a freelance project, I got some money for dev and I already have clients waiting for stable release. There will be info soon.

Personally I've been client of a commercial GUI framework, and we get the sources with the license. It worked, I mean that the developer had clients.
I don't need to follow same rules as others do.