On Wednesday, 15 February 2017 at 01:09:59 UTC, Chris Wright wrote:
Because now I have to look up the definition of fooConstraint and then I have to look up the definition of each element within it.

To be honest, I don't often look at function definitions for the template constraints, but this thread suggests that's the main reason others read source code. My opinion is that inlining the constraints greatly detracts from readability and provides little benefit in return. I also don't understand the problem with using simple names.