On 2/19/2017 6:17 PM, ketmar wrote:
Walter Bright wrote:
Haha, I understand perfectly. My problem is there aren't enough hours in the
day to write my own versions of everything I use,
yeah, the time is the greatest problem! ;-)

so I settled for designing a language and a compiler for it :-)
and freed me from doing the same. thanks for that, i have too many things to
rewrite! ;-)

I translated my editor to D. It'll give ya a head start!

https://github.com/DigitalMars/med
              • Re:... Vladimir Panteleev via Digitalmars-d
              • Re:... ketmar via Digitalmars-d
              • Re:... Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d
              • Re:... ketmar via Digitalmars-d
              • Re:... Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d
              • Re:... ketmar via Digitalmars-d
              • Re:... Nick Sabalausky (Abscissa) via Digitalmars-d
              • Re:... ketmar via Digitalmars-d
              • Re:... Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d
              • Re:... ketmar via Digitalmars-d
              • Re:... Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d
              • Re:... ketmar via Digitalmars-d
              • Re:... ketmar via Digitalmars-d
              • Re:... Arun Chandrasekaran via Digitalmars-d
              • Re:... Soulsbane via Digitalmars-d
              • Re:... Guillaume Piolat via Digitalmars-d
              • Re:... Ola Fosheim Grøstad via Digitalmars-d
          • Re: D future... Astor via Digitalmars-d
  • Re: D future ... Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d