I stumbled across std.typecons.Unique in my doc website today and realized there was a postblit in the source, but I didn't display the documentation comment.

Aghast at my awful bug, I immediately set out to fix it. Behold:

http://dpldocs.info/experimental-docs/std.typecons.RefCounted.html#destructor

Now, mind you, dpldocs remains buggy in a few places. I'm not happy with how I display the `alias this` for example... but I am kinda proud that I *do* actually display it. Similarly, the link in the destructor goes sort of to the right place, but not quite - it leaves you two clicks short. I'll fix that. But on the other hand, click through to many of the other things, like the enum values referenced in the introduction. My generator brings you right to the enum page, highlighting the specific value!

Similarly, I now display destructors, postblits, alias this, and disabled default constructors, whether they have ddoc or not. And if they do, I display it. The user needs to know about those things, otherwise the code is a mysterious black box!

Contrast to the official docs:
http://dlang.org/phobos/std_typecons.html#.RefCounted
http://dlang.org/library-prerelease/std/typecons/ref_counted.html

I'm actually a bit surprised that the documentation comments written in that source have NEVER BEFORE been displayed online! Someone took the effort to write those docs, but the generators all discarded them.

Y'all maintaining ddoc and ddox should file bugs ;) At the very least, you should display everything that has explicit ddoc comments attached!

Or better yet, surrender to me! D is gaining features that ddoc doesn't even know how to handle.... but I do...