On Wednesday, 1 March 2017 at 12:05:33 UTC, bachmeier wrote:
If by "surrender", you mean adopt your system for the official documentation, well I sure hope not. That's a fast way to kill progress on anything related to this language.

Yeah, I'd prolly have to continue working on it myself but they could fork off a stable version to use on the website.

Regardless though, I'd also be happy if the competitive pressure leads to improvements on the main site (while I continue to be streets ahead on my own site).