On Sunday, 5 March 2017 at 04:36:27 UTC, Anthony wrote:

I would pick both, if I had the time to do so. I'm a college student; with that in mind, I can only really learn one right now without giving up most of my free time. I think it'd be stressful if I tried.

This is fair, but, speaking from the field: learning how to JIT-learn and pick up languages quick is a valuable skill that you will never stop using. It's always worth reminding yourself that languages are cheap; the conceptual underpinnings are what's important.

-Wyatt