On Wednesday, 15 March 2017 at 19:00:21 UTC, Nordlöw wrote:
On Wednesday, 15 March 2017 at 15:59:46 UTC, Stefan Koch wrote:
Unsupported Features include :

 - Unicode/Auto-decoding support.
NOTE: foreach(char c; string) { ... } will work since it does not auto-decode.

 - Floating point.
 - Classes
 - unions
 - structs containing other structs.
 - arrays of structs
 - arrays of arrays
 - || and &&
 - ref return (though I doubt it's needed)
 - references of 64bit values

And maybe other I cannot think of right now.

How long do you estimate this will take?

Can/Will some of your work on newCTFE-branch be merged onto master before _all_ these things have been fixed?

Yes the plan is to forgo Classes Execptions and FP for newCTFE 1.0.