On Saturday, 8 April 2017 at 19:03:52 UTC, crimaniak wrote:
On Saturday, 8 April 2017 at 09:14:17 UTC, Stefan Koch wrote:
This is a question for D.Learn.
please post there.
Yes, I did it already and know, it is not possible for now: https://forum.dlang.org/post/crkxlbtfhsplxfila...@forum.dlang.org

This is exact reason why I asked, how hard _to implement_ it. I asked you, because UDF constructor executed in CTFE, and you can give the most competent answer, because you are working on it.

Also the question is to terse, I do not know what you are asking.

How hard to implement something like special keyword __SYMBOL__, which will be alias for Foo (or string with fully qualified name of Foo) in example in my initial letter, in the scope of udf constructor.

This is not related to the ctfe subsystem.

Therefore take my answer with a grain of salt.
I assume that what you want will quite expensive in terms of compiler performance.
Also it would require a language change.
A facility as you want it would need to modify the constructor behind the scenes, either by adding a hidden template parameter to the constructor.
I general I would be weary about adding this facility.
Though right now I cannot see any wired corner-cases, I think that you are going to run into trouble with this.
Particularly when forward-references are involved.