On Saturday, 15 April 2017 at 10:30:57 UTC, Moritz Maxeiner wrote:
On Saturday, 15 April 2017 at 10:10:54 UTC, Stefan Koch wrote:
On Thursday, 16 February 2017 at 21:05:51 UTC, Stefan Koch wrote:
Hi Guys, due to the old CTFE status thread getting to page 30, I am now starting a new one.

[...]

The llvm backend is back in a fully working state.
It's about 2times slower in my then my interpreter ;)

Huh. In all cases, or only in trivial ones? Because I would have expected the overhead of jitting to become less relevant the more complex stuff you interpret vs jit.

It's an average number.
on tests the represent the usual usage of ctfe.