Denis Koroskin wrote:
Same here. FWIW, I strongly believe demise of T[new] was a step in a wrong direction, and I feel highly frustrated about it. It was one of the most anticipated features that was asked for *years*! And it's gone when it was so close to be implemented...

The only more or less reasonable answer why T[new] "sucked" was: