On Saturday, 22 April 2017 at 03:03:32 UTC, evilrat wrote:
On Thursday, 20 April 2017 at 14:54:20 UTC, Stefan Koch wrote:
On Thursday, 20 April 2017 at 14:35:27 UTC, Suliman wrote:

Could you explain where it can be helpful?

It's helpful for newCTFE's development. :)
The I estimate the jit will easily be 10 times faster then my bytecode interpreter. which will make it about 100-1000x faster then the current CTFE.

Is this apply to templates too? I recently tried some code, and templated version with about 10 instantiations for 4-5 types increased compile time from about 1 sec up to 4! The template itself was staightforward, just had a bunch of static if-else-else for types special cases.

No it most likely will not.
However I am planning to work on speeding templates up after newCTFE is done.