On Saturday, 22 April 2017 at 10:38:45 UTC, Stefan Koch wrote:
On Saturday, 22 April 2017 at 03:03:32 UTC, evilrat wrote:

Is this apply to templates too? I recently tried some code, and templated version with about 10 instantiations for 4-5 types increased compile time from about 1 sec up to 4! The template itself was staightforward, just had a bunch of static if-else-else for types special cases.

If you could share the code it would be appreciated.
If you cannot share it publicly come in irc sometime.
I am Uplink|DMD there.

Sorry, I failed, that was actually caused by build system and added dependencies(which is compiled every time no matter what, hence the slowdown). Testing overloaded functions vs template shows no significant difference in build times.