On Thursday, 27 April 2017 at 22:57:48 UTC, Moritz Maxeiner wrote:
On Thursday, 27 April 2017 at 19:55:44 UTC, Andre Pany wrote:
On Thursday, 27 April 2017 at 17:47:19 UTC, Moritz Maxeiner wrote:
[...]

As workaround this is possible. Every developer and in every continious integration build step, dub is used, you have to remember to use these arguments. Defining it one time in dub.json would be great.

Alright, I take your point. Since the internal functionality itself is already there, this seems like an easy fix (just add a new field to the json/sdlang parsing of dub and bind it to what the CLI arguments already do). Have you opened a dub issue about this (first step to getting an issue fixed and so on), I wasn't able to find one on first glance?

I created an issue in the dub github repository
https://github.com/dlang/dub/issues/1119

Kind regards
André