On Sunday, 21 May 2017 at 05:52:11 UTC, Ecstatic Coder wrote:
Since a few months, I'm using D for all my command-line tools.

For that use case, the language and its standard libraries are really perfect, making it the best scripting language I know, completely exploding JavaScript, Python, Ruby, etc.

Now I would like to also use it to develop :

[...]

* a dedicated IDE, allowing to effortlessly open/compile/execute/debug a single ".d" file

It's one of the basement of Coedit. There is the runnable module system as well as the support for DUB single file package. http://bbasile.github.io/Coedit/features_runnables.

as well as an entire project.

Also supported by the same product. I would be sad to learn you missed this !
http://bbasile.github.io/Coedit/features_projects

[...]

know that several IDE are already available.

For instance, Coedit is a nice little IDE, despite its bugs and limitations.

(author here) I don't get much bug reports. Usually i find the bugs myself since i'm a hardcore user of the product. Don't think too much, if you encounter a problem then report it: https://github.com/BBasile/Coedit/issues