On Saturday, 27 May 2017 at 18:44:03 UTC, Stanislav Blinov wrote:
On Saturday, 27 May 2017 at 18:13:52 UTC, Ola Fosheim Grøstad wrote:

Or did we leave behind your original question?

No. I am talking about language semantics. Are the semantics for class and struct conflicting or can they be merged?

That is the question.

I am talking about the language, as specified, not the implementation.

Ahem. As specified, classes are reference types, struct aren't. What more is there to say?

Structs are reference types too. The specification is wrong.