On 02.06.2017 15:24, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
On Friday, 2 June 2017 at 12:33:17 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:
But the perception is going to be that D web frameworks are too fragile -- one miswritten handler, and your whole webserver dies.

Correction: "vibe.d frameworks" are fragile. This isn't D specific - my cgi.d is resilient to this (and more) and has been since 2008 since it uses a process pool. Simple solution that works very well.

Might not handle 10,000 concurrent connections... but you very rarely actually have to.

I'm not convinced that public perception is sensitive to such details. ;)