On Monday, 26 June 2017 at 12:59:56 UTC, bachmeier wrote:
On Monday, 26 June 2017 at 11:09:47 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
On Monday, 26 June 2017 at 10:13:13 UTC, bachmeier wrote:

Now we have one, and by my count, the number of posts from Walter and Andrei are zero.

Actually, they have one each: Walter's "Snowflake Strings" [1] and Andrei's "Introspection, Introspection Everywhere" [2]

There are more in the pipeline, so we'll hear from them again a little ways down the road.

https://dlang.org/blog/2017/02/22/snowflake-strings/
https://dlang.org/blog/2017/05/22/introspection-introspection-everywhere/

Sorry, I was a bit sloppy. I meant posts from the perspective of leaders saying "this is the plan going forward". These are more of what I would consider technical posts rather than big picture plans for the future posts.

They publish a high-level vision every six months (e.g. https://wiki.dlang.org/Vision/2017H1) -maybe we should shoot out a short blog post about it in the future, so that it receives more publicity?