On Saturday, 24 June 2017 at 18:17:42 UTC, Laeeth Isharc wrote:
what is the barest minimum we need to enable that?

The phobos devs or the dmd packager just have to grab code and docs they are interested in. It's open source; the author has already made it available. Drop it in the default import and lib paths and run.

It doesn't have to be a whole production.

Alternatively, we could beef up the code.dlang.org website to feature the most useful libraries and do some kind of automatic curation and evaluation coupled with nice presentation and search there.

(or both)

I have some ideas for code.dlang.org and emailed them during the google summer of code process last time, and have even considered doing it myself, but I don't really have time for it right now...

But even basic stuff like taking the download count (available on the existing dub rest api) and using it to weigh in some ranking algorithm might help, and showing more info about subpackages and documentation would definitely be nice, and encourage users to add tutorials to the site and get them searchable.