On Monday, 10 July 2017 at 17:29:01 UTC, 鲜卑拓跋枫 wrote:
Dear all,
I am a D-language amateur from China, and just want to share you with a slides from me that post on MesosCon Asia 2017(Beijing): https://mesosconasia2017.sched.com/event/AZc6/dmesos-not-only-a-re-implementation-of-mesos-ce-feng-li-emc# I do really wanna to implement the design or "dream" as described in this slides,
your help and suggestion are very welcome!
   Thanks!

BRs,
Koo

Thanks to your attention!
As this slides exposed: I do have some ideas about implement the data center in D language via kernel space/user space/runtime repartition and redesign, the corresponding experiments are on the way, but many technical challenges still need to be overcome, I will update relevant information timely.