Downloads from dlang.org, which doesn't include outside distro packages like Arch or FreeBSD, have now jumped an order of magnitude over the last five years:

http://erdani.com/d/downloads.daily.png

Congrats to all those who kept their head down grinding away on code, including the enlightening technical debates in this forum, as opposed to all the armchair strategists opining "What D really needs is..." but not submitting any pull requests (I partake in such strategizing too, but I have also contributed PRs to further the mobile effort, for example).

Ldc has seen similar gains, look at the increased downloads over the last two years:

http://www.somsubhra.com/github-release-stats/?username=ldc-developers&repository=ldc

Here's to the next order of magnitude jump!