On Tuesday, 22 August 2017 at 17:15:27 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:

You're right about htod, and it's on me. It's built out of the DMC++ front end. I haven't gotten around yet to releasing it as open source.

We can discuss possible ways of implementing htod.

Instead, I'd rather discuss how we can make D more approachable and attractive to people thinking of picking up the language.

In that respect, as far as htod goes, I think it should be removed from the site (it could still be available online). D can't have an official command line utility that doesn't work.

Small steps.