On Sunday, 27 August 2017 at 10:28:29 UTC, Dukc wrote:
I'm sure there are other good options too. The problem with geany is that it's syntax highlighting and auto-completion depend on having the file where the symbol's defined open. But that's because it's primarily a lightweight editor, not so much an IDE. It has some ide features, but I am not using them and don't know whether you can could solve these by creating a geny project.

Also, like Lopatin said, DLangIDE is, at least theoretically a very good option. Despide being a real IDE, it is much smaller than Geany I meantioned, despite Geany being considered lightweight. And it's highlighting doesn't depend on files being opened fo editing. I have just started to use it, trough. Whether it's stable and polished enough to work well, I cannot tell yet.