On Friday, 15 September 2017 at 06:22:01 UTC, Swoorup Joshi wrote:
On Wednesday, 13 September 2017 at 10:20:48 UTC, Thorsten Sommer wrote:
Dear Community,

My student assistant and I working on an artificial intelligence library in D for a while. This library is part of my PhD thesis in order to perform several experiments to push the state of the art.

[...]

I had the same issue trying to use the std.experimental.xml library.

* Ran an example
* Crashes at some posix, C library writing to a file.
* Gave up, now looking at other programming language (rust)

What did you expect from unofficial alpha package?