On Friday, 10 November 2017 at 10:51:28 UTC, Jonathan M Davis wrote:
Shooting down an idea just because it comes from Microsoft (or any other company) rather than judging it on its technical merits is just bad policy. Ideas should be judged based on their own merit, not simply on where they came from.

- Jonathan M Davis

Can I remind you, of one of your great contribtions to this discussion:

"So, I really don't think that there's any point in adding the Elvis operator, but there are some folks here who seem to think that it's a great loss that we don't have it, because they're used to writing stuff like that in languages like C#, which do way more with classes and null than D code typically does."

Any then you have a go at me, for saying we shouldn't be looking to C#?

Wow!