On Friday, 10 November 2017 at 11:19:39 UTC, Satoshi wrote:

You are judging C#, but looks where is D and where is C#.

Where is C#?

- good luck porting it to other (non MS, non .NET environments).
- performance of large code bases can often be sluggish
- VS.NET does most of the coding for you.
- most C# developers have no idea what's being done behind the scenes. - you can't create a function outside of a class (great design decision btw!)

I could go on..and on...

It's had good sides and bad sides.

MSFT fanboys are unable to distinguish the difference, and think everything must be great, cause MSFT/C# did it.

MSFT have spent the last 7 years mostly adding useless stuff to C# - but like their design descions about Windows, and their other products. Instead of real innovation, we just get more useless stuff.

These forums need more critical thinking, and better justification for new features (other than 'cause MSFT knows best'), or ('cause the language I'm used to using has it').