On Saturday, 11 November 2017 at 16:45:11 UTC, 12345swordy wrote:
On Saturday, 11 November 2017 at 02:34:11 UTC, codephantom wrote:
On Saturday, 11 November 2017 at 01:37:01 UTC, 12345swordy wrote:
You should take your own advice first, when you insult other people by calling them "Microsoft fanboys". Take your snark somewhere else.

I'm just dishing out what they've been doing to me, simply cause I dared to critcise something that MSFT produce.

You take your snark elsewhere!

The fact that you not once, not twice, but three times you reply to the same statement! Wow I must really got underneath your skin when I say that.

Well, that was your purpose.. wasn't it. It is afterall, the moda operandi of MSFT fanboys. Thanks for your contribution.