On Monday, 13 November 2017 at 03:48:43 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
On 11/8/2017 1:36 PM, Joakim wrote:
You don't want to own up to the fact that
Please refrain from berating others here.

On Monday, 13 November 2017 at 03:54:07 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
On 11/10/2017 3:28 AM, Joakim wrote:
Your logic is extremely confused.
[...]
You seem to be confused

Please stop berating others here.

I'm not sure why you're picking out my comments from arguments I had with Ola and Tony days ago at the end of all this, but we had OT conversations about OS market share where I felt they were repeatedly making the same mistake.

After going a couple rounds with them on these two issues, I accurately characterized the tenor of their problem, fairly mildly I would say. I would not in any sense call that "berating," though I did harp on each issue a couple times before making these negative statements about them.

In any case, they gave as good as they got, and none of the three of us complained, AFAIK. I don't see why you want to step in now and mischaracterize that as "berating." If someone is repeatedly making the same mistake, I think it's fair to generalize and point that out, ie he _was_ confused in the points he was making.