On Friday, 24 November 2017 at 23:01:04 UTC, Meta wrote:
On Friday, 24 November 2017 at 20:29:23 UTC, codephantom wrote:
On Friday, 24 November 2017 at 12:10:28 UTC, Nick Treleaven wrote:
On Thursday, 23 November 2017 at 06:35:17 UTC, codephantom wrote:
I love not being able to edit posts. It's so convenient.

It's not as much of a problem as not being able to hide all posts by a user who repeats arguments, derails the conversation onto irrelevant side discussions and judges individuals instead of the idea they are conveying.

So...you've just described your own post...you moron.

Fuck you.

This is going too far. This mailing list is for civil discourse.

what's civil about this? he was having a go at me. He deserves the response I gave.