On Monday, 27 November 2017 at 17:44:54 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
All: we have had an increase in troll posts lately. Please avoid engaging them and resist the urge to correct assertions no matter how wrong, indignating, etc. The best response to troll posts is spending the time that would elsewhere go in flamewars, on good work. Feel free to use your newsreader's "killfile" feature to filter away posts from aliases you assess have a net negative contribution to this forum.

Thanks,

Andrei

we should switch to a forum software. enough is enough. we can't edit posts, we can't get rid of spammers and trolls. we don't have proper code formatting / syntax highlighting. what is holding you guys back?