On 1/5/2018 7:41 AM, H. S. Teoh wrote:
I'm sad that it has to fall upon Walter to do these routine, mundane,
tedious work, when we greatly need his expertise elsewhere in D land.
Walter, what about posting a list of boring, tedious stuff that has
landed on your plate somewhere, so that those of us looking for
something to do can pick it up?

I posted some in reply to Mike in this thread. Mike has taken up the cudgel and is submitting a flurry of PRs! :-)

Here's more:

1. try to reduce dependency of code on global variables

2. add missing/inadequate/incomplete Ddoc comments to functions

3. each source file now has a direct link at the top to the coverage report for it. Devise additions to the test suite to improve coverage