On Sunday, 18 February 2018 at 22:28:48 UTC, Peter Campbell wrote:
Indeed, very interesting read and exactly the information I was looking for! Thanks a lot Martin, I'm excited to see this progress. It's good to know it's still being worked on and progress is being made.

Yes, it's just crazy how much work and expertise is involved with a programming language ecosystem, so things always go much slower than intended.

In case someone wants to help, I currently have to divert a lot of time into https://github.com/dlang/dub. Package managers are suprisingly complex pieces of software. We have some basic architecture https://github.com/dlang/dub/blob/master/ARCHITECTURE.md and would benefit a lot from a few more contributors getting familiar with the implementation.